Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Privacy Policy

Privacy
I do not collect email addresses or personal information of any kind on this blog for any reason. Google and Blogger might, however, either by default or for their own purposes. I'm new to Blogger so it'll take a while before I get the hang of this. =)

Cookies
I do not use cookies. Some of the google advertisers might. It is beyond my power and responsibility what goes on once you leave this blog.

Links
I may, from time to time, link to other pages on this blog. I am not responsible for any content on any site I do not own, and this includes 3rd party sites I link to.

Advertisement
As of this moment there are only Google Adsense ads on this page. Please make sure to read the individual privacy policies for any advertised sites before giving away personal information.

Contact Information
If you want to e-mail me for any reason send a message to trustingjohn "at" hotmail.com

No comments: